Amazon.com Price: (as of 2019-03-21 16:27:55 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
500 Nevada Jacks 10g Chip Set w/Beautiful Mahogany Case
- This is our newest line of chips!!! They are the highest quality composite casino poker chips made available for home games and casinos alike. A full 10 gram casino weight chip with a high grade texture only found in a true casino, these are now being marketed to casinos worldwide. Made with a high density polymer composite to give it a professional clay feel, this is an affordable casino quality chip. Compare it to a Chipco brand chip. In addition to its casino feel, an advantage this chip has over its clay counterpart is its ability to accept higher quality graphics using the entire face of the chip. On the edge of the chips, there is also a marble-like finish with vertical stripes at six points around the chip’s perimeter. Few chips can come close to replicating this classy appearance.
- All chips feature a colorful illustration of the Nevada Jack logo and a deceased old west gambler. Appropriately enough, he is holding “the dead man’s hand,” aces and eights, the hand reputedly held by “Wild” Bill Hickok at his untimely death. Available in 7 colors and denominations between 25 and $500. The detail on these chips is flawless and their unique design makes them great for casinos and homestyle play. What makes this set the best in the country, is the rich mahogany case that holds the chips.
- This beautiful dark mahogany poker chip case is one of the finest cases we have ever sold. At first glance it may resemble a fine cigar humidor. It is a deep reddish brown mahogany and is very solid. Made of 1/2 inch pieces of solid mahogany wood, this case is as solid as could be. The finish on this case is a smooth polished laquered finish. The tray inside is removeable revealing a bottom layer that holds chips and playing cards. The woodwork on the inside and outside is as fine as any piece of furniture in your house.
- The hardware on this case is solid brass. There are 2 well built handles that are very strong and artistic in design. The best feature of all on this case is the key lock to keep your poker chips secured. The key itself is artistic and also fits in with the decor. It is an old style key made from solid brass with a tassle hanging from it. This is a collector’s item as well as a fully functional chip case for the person who appreciates the finer things in life. For a finishing touch on this fine piece, there is a solid brass name plate that is ready for engraving (engraving not offered). Once you receive this case you will want to get the name plate engraved and then you can easily mount it on the case as it has an adhesive surface on the back.
- The top rack in this case comfortably holds 300 chips as the bottom rack holds 200 chips for a total chip capacity of 500 chips. Also on the bottom there is enough space for 3 decks of cards. The case is 12 3/4 inches by 9 3/16 inches and stands 5 inches high when in the closed position. As a bonus, we are including 3 decks of playing cards . It is at our discretion to replace playing cards with a similar product of equal or higher quality at any time The color and quantity of chips shown are the most popular and have been pre-selected for you, however, you can make changes per your requirements.